Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

Damn you, Chuck!

I usually don't participate in stuff like this much, but for Chuck, well....

tag--I'm it!

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird or random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 5 people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "You are tagged" on their profile and to read your latest blog. HAVE FUN!

  1. I'm a white tornado when I'm overly-stressed or frustrated (moreso that the usual). I blitz-clean everything in my path.
  2. I live in my car. I keep everything in there. As much as I hate to have a gas-guzzling SUV, my car is comfy and the storage space is a necessity. If I could afford it, I'd get another subaru station wagon. Until then, I try not to think of the gas prices and just enjoy my nice mid-sized SUV.
  3. I eat crap food - and love it. Fried, fattening food is a staple of my diet. Not necessarily just because I love it, but mostly because it's cheap and convenient. Once in a while, I'll go to Subway and get a healthier sandwich with apple slices just so I don't keel over with a coronary.
  4. I wear my red Chuck Taylor high-tops with everything, if possible. even got my quartet to wear then in their own colors.
  5. I need to get my "have-to"s done before I can relax. I can't chill without knowing there's stuff I'll have to get myself motivated to do later.
  6. I'm very possessive about my laptop. It's my new security blanket. I've let Sonya use it a lot lately, but she's the only one I trust with it.
  7. I can't let a photo just remain "as-shot". I have to PhotoShop it at least a little. And I'm a wiz at it. Check out my quartet's web page to see: www.codahonorquartet.com
  8. If I had the time, I'd probably blog all day long.
  9. Now that storage space on my computer is rarely a huge concern, I save alost every file - usually multiple versions - on my computer. I have stuff going back YEARS. Especially documents. But I always file them in an orderly fashion. Conversely, I clean up and defrag my hard drive about every 2 weeks of stuff I'm fairly sure I'll never use.
  10. I'm a sucker for peer pressure, apparently.

I herby tag the following:
Sonya - because she has SO much time for crap like this (smirk)!
Charlie - because he hasn't blogged in a while
Lou - I'm curious to see if he can come up with quirks I don't know about
KT - because she just eats this kinds stuff up.
Paulie B. - because he love self-defamation and introspection

No comments: