Monday, April 28, 2008

Dateline: Panera Bread, lunch break

1st day at the new job. Still a bit nervous about the details involved with the new job, but INFINITELY impressed with the operation. The people are great, the operation is refined and timed to the last wave of the brakeman's hand on the last train outa town.

The folks are more than happy to help me get acclimated and answer any questions I may have. The main trick will be prying the smoking monkey off my back. I've been wanting to do that for a while with varying success. This being a non-smoking workplace, with no smoking even on the property and NO smoke breaks, it may frazzle my nerves a bit, but it will help me in the long run.

It's made me discover my new best friend... Coffee.

...lots and lots of coffee.

More info on my first day to come, but maybe on MySpace only...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

where is the new job??