Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Days Are Here Again!!!!

Come along and shout it now!
There's no one who can doubt it now!
Let me tell the world about it now!
HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!

More money, benefits, and a much better work environment at an extremely WELL-ORGANIZED, reputable and successful company.

I'm REALLY looking forward to this. It's right up my alley and I KNOW I can do very well for them and myself. It's almost hard to believe that this opportunity practically fell from the sky!

I'm not going to blog about my professional life here in any great detail, but if any of my friends have questions, drop me a line! I'll just say that yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a LONG time!

Just TRY and wipe this grin from my face!

2 comments:

Musical Daddy said...

Mazel tov!

That's the best news I've had in... well, three days, since my buddy's son was born. But, that's teh awesome!

Kelly said...

AWESOME. Truly.

Congrats!