Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Another Op'nin', Another Show...

...in Philly, Boston or...Livonia!?

That's right, folks. My barbershop chorus, The Gentleman Songsters, 68th anual Parade of Harmony Show is THIS WEEKEND at Clarenceville High!

If you've never been to a Barbershop Show, this is your chance to not only see one of the finest choruses in the Pioneer District, but a couple PHOENOMENAL quartets as well! Something for everyone.

FYI - My chorus has a LONG history of booking the quartet that goes on to win the Gold Medal at the next international competition. Flipside is in a good position for that title. Catch them before they're too big or too busy for you to afford!

Tickets are $16 in advance (Get money to me by Thursday 2/22) or $18 at the door with student and senior discounts available (I think). Any other questions, just ask me.

No comments: